l what is a good science project for a 6th grader?

Question by : l what is a good science project for a 6th grader?
I need help . I need a good science project for school in 3 days!!!
COULD YOU HELP?

Best answer:

Answer by Menard K
Do an examination of the physics
of the following:

The top 15% of a tall building “collapses” down upon the remaining 85% of said building and causes the complete and total destruction of the entire structure, how is this possible?

Not “rocket science” … anybody can figure it out…. Just show the data and do some simple pictures and its all there … enjoy …

Give your answer to this question below!

TRiX Archive 2 - Minecraft

It’s not my best video ever made, I’m actually a bit disappointed. I spent maybe less than 2 hours putting it together. If I had extra footage of the map that got deleted I would have made an Archive 2 and 3. Anyway, if you want to get a closer look at my stuff. Go on minecraft and search…

I recommend these rockets building products

Girlfriend To Wife In 100 Days
Get Ready For A Revolution In Helping Women Get A Proposal Without An Ultimatum Or Manipulation. This Is One Of The Best On The Internet!
Girlfriend To Wife In 100 Days

Posted in Rocket Building Tagged with: , , ,
3 comments on “l what is a good science project for a 6th grader?
  1. NeOxMatt says:

    font is God of War, search for it on dafont

  2. H3aDHunteR100 says:

    i like the emphasis on ass and titties….

  3. deepsinK says:

    Love the world you’ve made. I’m a friend of TwEaK’s also. BTW what remix of Pet by APC is that? I like the red font you used, do you know the name of it? 😛

Leave a Reply